Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Friday, June 13, 2008

Lightning McQueen

I was driving in the car with Jax, the radio was on but i couldn't even hear it. Jax said "Turn it up Mum" i said i would in a minute, he said "do it now Mum it's Lightning McQueen's song" I didn't know what he meant so i turned up the radio and low and behold it was Rascal Flatts singing "Life is a Highway" from CARS!!! So, maybe he has watched that movie one to many times!!!
Another funny thing - a few weeks ago Jax kept telling me "I want to go home, home with Dave" i had no idea what he was talking about. Kent's dad's name is Dave so i kept telling him Grandpa wasn't at home, he was at work - thinking he must just be calling him by his first name. He kept saying it and i just started to ignore him............until he was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and one of the Chipmunks said that same thing. I started laughing so hard!! (This is also the movie he got "Mamacita" from - which is what he now likes to call me!!!)
Jaxon you are so funny!! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

That is hilarious! What a cutie he is. I wish we still lived next to you guys so we could see him.