Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jaxon Allen

Jaxon Allen Drake - 3 Years, 10 Months
AKA: Jax, Jaxi, Bugs, Buggie, Cowboy.

Jaxon you are getting SO big. How can you almost be 4? I remember the day you was born like it was yesterday! Jax you are such a great big brother, you are always helping Millie get a toy, or you chase her so she will crawl really fast, you make her laugh and her face lights up when she sees you. You love to go and get in Millies crib with her when she wakes up from a nap, telling me "i making her happy mom"

Things Jaxon Loves right now:

  • Sleeping in his undies! He no longer feels the need to wear his PJ's and if i do get him in them, he is usually stripped down by morning.
  • His Cousins, Uncles & Aunts - he always is wanting to play with them.
  • Jax & Josh

  • His bestfriends - Ryder (my friend LeAnn's little boy) & Jamison (Who lives across the street from G & G Drake)

  • His bikes - dirtbike & bicycle!

  • His dog

  • Jumping on his tramp

  • Sneaking in bed with Mom & Dad to snuggle

  • Taking pictures with my camera.

We had to take Jaxon to the Dr's this week. We had gone to the Gardens's at Thanksgiving point and i noticed a little bite on his arm. I didn't think anything else about it...when we got home, jax fell asleep and when he woke up his arm was all swollen (the size of a baseball) where the bite was. The Dr's said it was a mosqito bite and he just had a reaction to it. Luckily it went down, but it sure did give us a scare!!

Jax, you are so energetic and full of life, We love having you in our family!! Love you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The way you talk about your kids is so sweet. A proud mamma for sure. I remember when you had Jaxon, I can't believe he is going to be 4 in a month! He is so handsome (and completely adorable). That smile is infectious.

chandra said...

ok Julie are you sure you want to get into this. I swear I have no time between blogging and digi scrapping its pathetic! I got the creative memories program. And I have found all sorts of free stuff on the net. It is so dang cool. It cost $85 for the program. Plus if you want to buy other "kits". I am still new at it and I learn new stuff everyday!!!