Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SLACKER!!

Has is really been since the end of october since i last posted??? I have so much to update, first i need to find my camera that the kids have been playing with, and has now vanished!! Life here is going good, busy but good!! I am just finishing up 2 weeks of training for my new job. Thanks to my Mum, who has been a life saver and has watched the kids everyday for me while i have gone of to work. I will be working a few evenings a week and i think it will work out great!!! I have new respect for mum's who have small children at home and still go out to work full time. I have come home tired and grumpy almost everyday and that is me coming home to a clean house, laundry done, children bathed and fed, diapers changed, bathrooms cleaned.....the list could go on and on!! I have the best Mum in the world.
Great family NEWS!! My sister-in-law, sarah, and my brother Matt, welcomed their 3rd child today - a little boy - Jacob John at 12:11am. He wasn't so little 9lbs 7oz and 20.5inches long. He has a ton of dark hair, and is the cutest little baby. I will post a picture ...when i find my camera.
Well, sorry to all of you who do check up on us once in a while, maybe now with the holidays gone and life calming down again, maybe -just maybe i can keep my blog updated - i know i have missed reading all of yours!!

4 comments:

shellie said...

you're a big time slacker!! i understand completely how you feel....working full time with kids is so hard! but it's worth it right? well i look forward to more posts by you.........

Amy said...

Nice to see an update Julie! :) I have been wondering how your training has been going. How much longer do you have? When you are all done and life isn't quite so busy, we should get together. Talk to you soon.

The Kohler Family said...

Its about time you posted, haha...just kidding. Where are you working?

sally said...

i thought you disappeared...phew, you didn't! :)-welcome back!