Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

JORDAN turns 18!!

July 1st was my nephew's 18th birthday. My sister and her husband did a wonderful BBQ up AF canyon. It was so much fun to sit around the camp fire and roast marshmallow's and have smore's (yum). Reed (my brother in-law) is a pro at the BBQ and made some fabulous food. I can't believe that Jordan is 18!! I remember the day my sister called England and told us all that he had arrived a few weeks early!! Jordan you were one of the cutest babies EVER! You are so funny, loveable, handsome, creative, caring, stylish (in your own weird way!!) and you have the wildest hair that fits you just right!! Jordan you make us laugh and we hope you had a great birthday!! We love you so much bud!
Lauren - really enjoying a smore!
Madi

What a cutie!

Smores - Jax loved roasting the marshmallow's

My sister and her nieces baby -Avey


Millie, Me and My brother Matt

My sister in Law Reese that just got here from England - it was good to see her again-and Grandpa Jerry

Mckenna

Baby Jacob - with the cutest cheeks that i could just bite!!

Jax & Josh - Best Friends (& cousins)

Sarah helping Millie climb the rock

Yummy Smores!

Ben & his girlfriend Jodie

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a great time!! I love doing BBQ's especially up AF Canyon. Isn't family great! With family there is always a reason to celebrate!

sally said...

yay! you're still out there!?! i can't believe jordan is 18...that makes us...at least 100!!! :)

Amy said...

Yay, a new post!!! :) I miss you and your cute little family so it's so fun to see your blog. your kids are getting so big and are still as cute as ever! We need to get together soon!

Crystal said...

AF Canyon picnics are so fun!