Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A must see blog......

I admit i am a blog stalker.....i click from one persons blog to another, i become fascinated in people's lives, people i don't even know. One day as i was "stalking" i came across a blog, i don't even remember how....but i am so glad that i did. I faithfully have read this blog everyday ever since i found it. I have shed tears as i have read of this families trials. About a month ago they lost their almost 14 month daughter to an accidental drowning in their backyard spa (they had only had it for 5 days) The mum has wrote on her blog almost everyday since she lost her daughter. She is one of the strongest women i know. Even though i have never met her, i feel a bond with her.....she is my sister in the gospel and i am thankful for her strength to share her trials with so many people. This blog will make you want to hug your children a little longer and try a little harder to be the person you are meant to be. Check it out at www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com (make sure you read the comments as well, you will not believe how many people's life this has touched.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for sharing this blog. That is quite the story that had me crying through it all. What a wonderful example of strength this woman has. Knowing the truth really helps us as Latter Day Saints get through difficult times like this. You are right, I want to be a better mother and cherish every single moment I have with my children. Even the little things that drive me absolutely crazy. I feel so inspired by this mother, Stephanie. Whenever my children do things that they aren't supposed to, I will think of her story of the broken Llardro's. My children are what is important, not things. Thanks again Julie for sharing that blog.

sally said...

thanks julie, i needed that!!!(nothing like reading about others' trials to make mine not so bad)