Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Friday, April 25, 2008

Surprise in the mail

So, last Tuesday when i got the mail, there was a package from Jaz & Jo (my brother & sister in law in England.) When i opened it, i found the CUTEST hat and mittens. They are for Millie for next year!! YIPPEE!! I can't tell you how excited i am. I know, I know it's only a hat, but....... when Millie was born, they sent me this cute hat with a scarf & mittens. Millie has faithfully worn her hat ALL winter long, and if i do say so myself.....she looked so CUTE in it. We got lots of compliments, wanting to know where we got it from. I had asked Jo awhile ago to see if she could pick me up another one for next year. But when she went to the store, they told her they wouldn't have any of them till about August. She happened to stop by their outlet store and she found this new CUTE hat & mittens.... It was the only one in the store and just happened to be the size we needed. She was so nice and surprised me with it. I just know that Millie will look so adorable in it. THANKS SO MUCH JO!! I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

nancy said...

those are too cute!

sinika said...

REally cute Julie! I've loved seeing Millie in her other hat. Girl stuff is so cute!