Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Friday, April 11, 2008

What a week!!

What a busy week we have had! Here is a glimpse of what we have done this past week.

MONDAY:
Monday evening we went to the CHEESECAKE factory. My parents took all the adults out to dinner to celebrate all the birthdays in our family this month. (5 within 2 weeks) It was so delicious. It was our first time going to the new one here in Utah. We had a great time being able to chat without having to worry about dealing with the kids

TUESDAY:

After working for almost a month every night after work, to rebuild his trucks engine, Kent thought that Big Red was done....... little did he know what Wednesday would bring!
I went to Bunco and had another fun night out!! It was nice to see friends, and to top it off i won a cute Sunflower Wreath for my door!!

WEDNESDAY:

Wednesday was a great day! It was my birthday and i was very spoiled. When i went downstairs in the morning i was so surprised to find the bike i had been looking at, (at Costco) in my front room!! I was so excited - i have been wanting a bike so i can go on rides with Jaxon. My sister has a baby carrier that she has given me, so i can put Millie in, and pull her behind. Jaxon was almost as excited as me about the bike. He kept saying "this bike is awesome, i helped dad pick it" and "Put me on it so i can ride it." He is so funny!

Later we went up to my Mum's house, where we hung out and had lunch. We had to pick Kent up from work because had taken Big Red (his truck) on a test drive to work and when he got there he discovered the engine cover had cracked and he couldn't drive it home! (I felt bad after almost a month of working on big red he thought he was done. Now he has to take it apart again, replace the cover, then put it back together........as you can imagine, he was very mad & i think he almost cried....almost!) After we picked him up, we went to his parent's house. They had a babysitter ready so all the adults could go out to eat. They took us to Tucano's in the River Bottoms. It was delicious, and we could hardly walk out of there because we were so full!! Kent even enjoyed it...... what a miracle!! (he doesn't like to try new things!!) We then went back to his parents house and had ice cream with the kids. I had a great day and thanks to everyone for all my gifts and Birthday wishes!!

THURSDAY:

MILLIE is 7 months old today!! I can't believe she is so big already. She is such a good baby. I can't complain. She is loving her solid foods and pretty much anything that i give her now. She can roll over, sit up, and she wiggles her hips to move to where she wants to go. She loves to tease Jax, trying to take his binki (still haven't got rid of it!) and trys to get his Wa Wa's (Jaxon doesn't have a favorite blanket or cuddly toy - no, he carries around 2 wash clothes and tickles his ear with the tags!) We Love you Millie, and love to see you grow and develop. We love your little personality coming out. Our family would not be complete without you!!
I went out with my Mum to get a pedicure and then we met up with my sister to go to Texas Road house for dinner! (NO i haven't been home all week!) I love hanging out with my Mum & Sister -we had a great time.




FRIDAY:
Work..... what more is there to say!

SATURDAY:
Today was the MS Walk in SLC. Millie and myself went on the walk with my sister, her 2 girls (Madi & Lauren) and my Mum. We had a good time and the weather was nice. Millie ended up with little sunburned cheeks! So sad. So many people turned out this year. It was great seeing everyone walk for such a good cause!
My sister was diagnosed a few years ago with MS. Thanks to the injections she takes every week, she can lead a pretty normal life. She gets very tired easily, but she did great on the walk. I am thankful for the NATIONAL MS SOCIETY and all they do trying to find a cure for this disease.


We are going to St George tomorrow till Thursday, with my sister and her girls - too bad Kent has to work. We are excited to swim, relax and have a good time!













6 comments:

sinika said...

Seriously- what a week! You have been so busy- and went to so many yummy restaurants.......lucky! Hope you had a great birthday. I was at gateway on Saturday too! I was with my family- we had to go to the apple store and the boys always loved the fountains- but they were turned off for the MS walk! Oh well- looks like everyone had fun. Have fun in St. George! Lucky again!! ;)

sally said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!! I have the exact same wreath on my door right now...crazy!!!

chandra said...

Happy Birthday! I am so jealous of your fun week. And I LOVE cheesecake factory! I didn't know your sister has MS. She always makes me laugh she is so funny! So sorry about Big Red. Poor Kent.

chandra said...

HOLY CRAP! The craziest thing.. I went to blow up the picture of you and Millie at the finish line because I wanted to see her hat up close. In the background is Lindsy White! (remember her???) She is with her Son and Mom and new boytoy. HAHA She looks completly pissed. HAHAHAHA

Kent and Julie said...

Don't open the comment from fenrisar - it pulled up some wierd thing about a virus protector on my comp!!

chandra said...

You can delete those and other comments you dont want others to read...just click on the trash can in the lower left corner of the comment. Then follow the directions. It sucks I got this once too. My friend Kim gets those at least every week. Blogger should be keeping this crap out. I think I will have to find a way to notify them of this happening alot.