Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yummy Melon!

Today Jaxon kept asking if we could eat the Cantaloupe i bought at the store this weekend. So finally i gave in and then i ended up eating almost the whole thing - it was SO delicious!! I put some in Millie's teething feeder (I LOVE THIS THING) and she loved it. I tried to take it from her to put some more in, and she started throwing such a fit!! Jaxon just kept licking his and posed for the pictures, but afterwards he told me he didn't really like it and wanted an orange instead. He is ALWAYS changing his mind!! Little Stinker!!!

1 comment:

chandra said...

I think the elmo exhibit is going intil May 1st. So you better hurry! Your kids would have a great time. If you want to go next week call me we will go with you guys.