Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Sunday, May 25, 2008

BBQ & Baseball

Kent with his little princessSam, Brian & Jax enjoying yummy food
Uncle Gayle, Uncle Greg and Avery
Kent's family decided to have a get together for Memorial day on Sunday. We went over to Rotary park in AF to have a BBQ and play some baseball. We had lots of fun being together as one HUGE family. I remember when i first started dating Kent, every Sunday evening in the summer, his whole family would get together and play baseball. It was so much fun and Kent and i have talked a few times about how we miss doing that. So tonight when everyone was getting ready to go home, we decided that we would start that tradition over again.....so next week 7pm we will meet up and play ball. I love those kind of traditions, just getting together, laughing, visiting and having a good time. I couldn't help but think a little bit of Grandma Keele tonight, as her whole family was together having fun.....She was such a great lady and is truly missed..... especially on days like today!
Millie having fun watching everyone play ballGrandpa running to third base - too bad he got out!!Playing ball

Kent and Jaxon waiting for a ball to come their way!

5 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

That sounds like a way fun family tradition!

The Kohler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kohler Family said...

That sounds like a way fun family tradition!

The Kohler Family said...

Sorry...my computer was being funny and I left 3 of the same comment. My bad! It does sound like a way fun family tradition though, haha! :)

lindsey v said...

I LOVE family barbecues. Just hanging out and eating good food. I'm so excited for the warmer weather now.
Can I just say that Millie is so cute! Every single post I want to just leave a comment about how cute she is.