Be Glad of Life because it gives you the chance to Love, and to Play, and to look at the Stars

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my amazing mum. She has so many qualities that i admire and love. She is so loving, kind, charitable, faithful, fun, beautiful, generous, smart, funny, adventurous...... the list could go on and on. She is one of my best friends and a day doesn't go by that i don't speak to her on the phone or see her. I am so blessed to have her as my mum. She is a wonderful Grandma to all of her Grandkids, a great wife and the best mum!! She always puts others needs before her own. I hope you have a great day - you truly deserve it!! I Love you!


I also wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my mother-in-law. Janeal is a great Grandma and loves Jaxon & Millie so much - she is always willing when we need help with the kids. I am grateful that she treats me like i am one of her own daughters. She is so hardworking and generous! Thanks for all you do for our family - I love you!

No comments: